Once you find the right place, we will walk you through the best offer, inspection, appraisal and closing.
Making an Offer
Here is what to expect on making an offer:
- A comparative market analysis
We will let you know what other homes in the area have recently sold for and what a fair price is for the house you want.
- Determine terms
Once we decide on a price, we will consider a home warranty, determine an inspection period, what fixtures (such as the washer, dryer, curtains, swing sets, etc) you want to request, duration of the offer, a closing date and possession time.
- Submit offer
We work as quickly as possible to negotiate the best terms for you.
- Make the offer
- Come to an agreement on terms
- Have the home inspected by a home inspector
- Request remedies
- Lender’s appraiser will appraise the property
- A title company will research the property’s history
- Walk-through the property again before closing
- Transfer funds, complete the closing and take possession