A Little More on Price
Just like anything else, home prices are based on supply and demand. Our goal is to help you find that magical price point to bring you buyers. We want to get you the most money possible and help you sell your house quickly. That‘s why we spend so much time researching the right price to list your house.
Why Price Matters so Much
- Overpriced homes lose buyers before ever being seen. And if it doesn‘t sell soon, buyers may think something is wrong with the house. Price drops can signal desperation and buyers might think they have even more room to negotiate.
- When a house is overpriced, it will often take longer to sell. Some sellers wait months or even years to get an offer if the price is too high.
- The majority of buyers use real estate searches to target properties. If a house is priced a little wrong, your listing might not be seen.
Price FactorsWe look at a number of factors to determine the ideal price of your home. Here are our top five:
- Comparable home listings and sales in the last 6 months
- Expired and withdrawn listings
- Square foot cost comparisons
- Market dependent pricing
- Condition of the home